Join us for the next SPDTA meeting when we will be updating our business members on the latest news and initiatives. We welcome as members any small business that benefits from tourism.
If you are not yet a member, please come along to the meeting and see if joining us would be beneficial.
- Enjoy Staffordshire - a member of the team will update us on latest initiatives including upcoming Staffordshire Day.
- Grant funds -
- Amanda Brown will give a brief overview on how LEADER fund works.
- Hilary Foxley, Rural Enterprise Programme Manager, Staffordshire County Council will give an overview of grant programmes.
Both speakers will be available to chat further to those that would like more information.
- SPDTA walk event for Staffordshire Day - 1st May. More details here
- Cheadle cycle paths and footpaths - an initiative led by CheadleTourism Group
- Peak District cycle paths - Pedal Peak initiative
- Training requirements - plan sessions according to people's requirements
- Business visits - a programme to share best practice
- Business rates changes
- Broadband feedback
Venue: The Laurels meeting room, Oakamoor, Staffordshire, ST10 3DF
Refreshments: tea/coffee, sandwiches and cakes