Join us for the next SPDTA meeting when we will be updating our business members on the latest news and initiatives in the local tourism sector. If you are not yet a member, please come along to the meeting and see if joining us would be beneficial to your local business.
- Enjoy Staffordshire - a member of the team will update us on latest initiatives including upcoming Staffordshire Day.
- Grant funds -
- Amanda Brown will give a brief overview on how LEADER fund works. She will be available to chat further to those that would like more information.
- Hilary Foxley, Rural Enterprise Programme Manager, Staffordshire County Council is visiting to tell us about grant availability.
- SPDTA walk event for Staffordshire Day - 1st May
- Cheadle cycle paths and footpaths - an initiative led by CheadleTourism Group
- Peak District cycle paths - Pedal Peak initiative
- Training requirements - to plan sessions according to people's requirements
- Business visits - a programme to share best practice
- Business rates changes
- Broadband feedback
If there are any items that you would like to add to the agenda, or if you have any queries please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org